TERMS & CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions of Stronghold Cycles SDN BHD
1. Area of validity/contact details
- 1.1.These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) shall apply to all contracts concluded between us, Stronhold Cycles SDN BHD, and you as our customer via our online Boutique (hereinafter referred to as “online shop“).
- 1.2.Divergent, contradictory or supplementary General Terms and Conditions of yours shall become an integral part of the contact only if expressly accepted in writing by us. Our mere knowledge of your General Terms and Conditions shall not make them an integral part of the contract.
- 1.3. The version of the GTC which is valid when the contract is concluded shall prevail.
- 1.4. Our contact details are:
Stronghold Cycles Sdn Bhd
Lot 15, Jalan 13/6, Section 13, Petaling Jaya
46100, Selangor, Malaysia
Company Regisration : 1176808-U
2. Approved customers, destinations and order quantities
- 2.1. You may place orders in our online shop only if you act as a consumer and not as a contractor or within the scope of an activity as a self-employed person.
- 2.2. Furthermore, we shall accept only such orders which stipulate the delivery of consumer quantities.
3. Conclusion of contract
- 3.1. The presentation and promotion of items in our online shop does not constitute a binding offer for the sale of certain items.
- 3.2. When you submit an order via the online shop, you shall be placing a legally binding order.
- 3.3. A purchase contract is not yet concluded by the submission of your order. First you shall receive from us a confirmation of your order by e-mail; this confirmation is not a legally binding acceptance of your order.
4. Prices and shipping costs
- 4.1. Unless marked otherwise, all prices in our online shop are gross prices including sales tax. Shipping costs shall be added where appropriate and must be borne by you.
- 4.2. The shipping costs are stated for each item in our online shop. The price including sales tax and shipping costs is also shown on the order form before you submit the order.
- 4.3. If we fulfil your order in accordance with Number 6 of these GTC by partial delivery, you shall incur shipping costs only for the first partial delivery. If the partial delivery takes place at your wish, we shall charge shipping costs for every partial delivery.
5. Terms of payment and offsetting
- 5.1. You may use the methods of payment which are shown in our online shop.
- 5.2. You may only offset such claims against our own as are legally recognised, ready for decision or undisputed.
6. Partial deliveries
- We are entitled to make partial deliveries, if this is deemed acceptable to you.
7. Reservation of self-supply and retention of title
- 7.1. If we cannot or cannot punctually deliver an ordered item after conclusion of a contract with you, although we entered into a purchase agreement with a supplier before we concluded the contract with you, we are entitled to release ourselves from the delivery obligation with regard to this item. In this case we are bound to immediately inform you of the unavailability of the item and to immediately refund payments, if any, previously rendered for the item and its delivery.
- 7.2. The items delivered shall remain our property until complete payment of the purchase price.